You can never go wrong with miniature sized veggies, especially our tender, baby broccoli heads. As Bulmer Farms is the exclusive wholesale partner for South Australia we get to have these tender, baby broccoli heads all year round. They’re mild, peppery sweet, entirely edible (even the stalks) and easy to prepare – just don’t make the mistake of over cooking them.
Benefits of Baby Broccoli:
- Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse
- Great source of vitamins A, C, K, B6 and folate
- Good source of iron and zinc
- Good source of dietary fibre, vitamin K, potassium, vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
- As a delicate ‘baby’ they only need to be gently cooked to retain their delicate flavour and all the nutritious good stuff that’s packed into every head.
Pairs Well With:
- Olive Oil
- Added to stir-frys, wintry stews, roast dinners, soups and pasta
For more information, head to Bulmer Farms website.